Messi Donates Excess Wedding Party Food to Charity

Bintang Barcelona, Lionel Messi, resmi menikahi Antonella Roccuzzo.

Messi Donates Excess Wedding Party Food to Charity
Superstar FC Barcelona, ​​Lionel Messi, do not forget to do charity in the middle of post-married euphoria Antonella Roccuzzo Agen Bola Sbobet.

The marriage ceremony of Lionel Messi and Antonella Roccuzzo took place at the City Center-Casino Hotel, Rosario, Friday (6/30/2017). About 1,200 guests were there.

The party that took the luxury turned out to leave a lot of food and drink. Instead of the excess is redundant, Messi donate it through a charity called Rosario Food Bank.

“Everyone has arrived at the store and we will arrange it,” said Pablo Algrain, Director of Rosario Food Bank.

“We do not know exactly how much food and drink are being donated,” Algrain added.

However, Rosario Food Bank can not accept all the food from Messi. They have rules about drinks and foods that contain alcohol.

“We explained to the wedding organizers that we could receive soft drinks and snacks, but we had to drink alcohol because we could not accept it,” Algrain said.

Messi had an affair with Roccuzzo since 2008. Their nine-year relationship resulted in two children.

The first son of Messi, Thiago, was born on November 2, 2012. Three years later, exactly on September 11, 2015, he got a second child named Mateo.

Bartomeu Always Confident Messi Survived in Barcelona

Lionel Messi

Bartomeu Always Confident Messi Survived in Barcelona
Lionel Messi has approved a new four-year contract offered by Barcelona. Thus, Messi will remain at Camp Nou until 2021.

Messi’s decision was welcomed by Barcelona President Josep Maria Bartomeu. He was always convinced the Argentine superstar would sign a new contract.

Bartomue is not worried about a number of clubs trying to disrupt negotiations. As reported previously, Messi is rumored to be leaving the Catalan club following a tax case that ensnare him and his father.

“Personally, I always believe that he will extend his contract for the next four years,” Bartomeu said as quoted by Four Four Two, Wednesday (5/7/2017).

“This is good news, not just for Barca fans, but for the world of football in general.”

Bartomeu also praised the loyalty of Messi to Barcelona. “The story of Leo Messi is a form of loyalty and commitment, he is the greatest player in football history and has been in Barca since he was 13. And the story goes,” he said.

“The fact that he’s survived for four more years means everything is going well, meaning it will go well and we are very happy for him and the Barca family.”

Bartomeu revealed, Messi always said he wanted to end his career in Barcelona. “This contract says it all, this is a message of unity between Messi and Barca,” he concluded.

Arsenal Prepare 125 Million Pounds for Mbappe

Arsenal Prepare 125 Million Pounds for Mbappe
Arsenal, reportedly has set aside funds of 125 million Pounds Sterling to bring young US-owned striker Monaco, Kylian Mbappe Bola Online Maxbet.

News Transfer Live @DeadlineDayLive
Arsenal are preparing a £ 125m bid for Monaco’s Kylian Mbappé in an attempt to beat Real Madrid to his signature. (Source: Sunday Mirror)
4:04 PM – 2 Jul 2017
431 431 Retweets 928 928 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Arsene Wenger’s team has so far not given up to get the French bomber to strengthen the front line of the Gunners next season.

In addition to targeting Mbappe, the Arsenal are also willing to release its flagship bomber Olivier Giroud in order to get Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette.

Although not yet reached any agreement, Arsenal are now trying hard to bring both the new striker Europe in the near future.

Wenger himself has hope both players will be anchored at the Emirates Stadium. That’s because the Frenchman was convinced the two players can bring big changes to Arsenal.